integration with Hubstaff

Hézső_Zsolt January 29, 2020

Hi there!
I've integrated Hubstaff with Jira, but I can't complete the task in the Hubstaff desktop application. The "COMPLETE" button in the application does not appear.
I contacted Hubstaff Customer Service, but they forwarded it to Jira support team. I got the answer that most probably the Jira API will not support this operation.
Thank you for your help in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Miriam Magid September 7, 2020

Has anyone found a way to integrate hubstaff and jira cloud?

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

Hi @Hézső_Zsolt 

I understand you're trying to integrate your Jira Cloud site with something called Hubstaff.  Sorry, I'm not familiar with this particular site/application. 

I found that our marketplace has an add-on called Hubstaff, however this plugin only appears to be available for Jira Server platforms, and is not currently compatible with Jira Cloud.   As such I suspect that you won't be able to use this specific plugin unless your Jira site is using the Jira Server version.

Sorry there does not appear to be any other working alternatives for Hubstaff and Jira Cloud at this time.  However in cases like these it usually falls to the plugin vendor to create such an integration and support it.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Suggest an answer