1. sprint 1 - story 1, story 2, story 3. (3 stories existed in sprint backlog).
2. Estimatation of story include: analyze effort, development effort, QA effort, QA resolve effort.
3. sprint length is 2 weeks.
4. DOD (Defination of done) : story can be closed if only it passed through below tasks:
3. bug fixing (story's bug)
During sprint execution days -
story 1 development completed and its in QA.
Now, QA found 1 bug while doing testing of this story 1. so, QA linked that bug to story 1 as 'discovered while testing' the story and its related to that story.
So, now, how can i track such bugs (found while QA the story) within this sprint only ?
In green hopper, these bugs would be appear on agile board as these are the part of the story and these are the story bugs and as per DOD , story can't close till these bugs are resolved.
there should not be a way by as below as these bugs are considering as a part of the sprint only even through not planned prior to start sprint.
1. there should not need to update the existing sprint to add these additional bugs.
should not estimate bugs (because, already estimation included in story estimated point). should not wait or carry forward to next sprint (it can carry forward through story only as it is part of story).
Any one please give there through how these bugs can be track in green hopper/jira.
can i see such bugs on agile board without doing any changes in sprint.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot