how to do a multi project board

Lisa Bille-Kavoura December 13, 2022

Hi, I want to work with multiple projects in one Kanban Board. What I understood, I could do these with a Swimlane filter, right? So I have different projects, and I created the Swimlane with the tag "filer by projects". I can only see project 1 and 2 in the Kanban board.  But I need project 2 and 3 in one board. how do I do that? thank youScreenshot 2022-12-13 at 17.16.02.png

2 answers

0 votes
Lisa Bille-Kavoura February 21, 2023

thank you :-)

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

Hello @Lisa Bille-Kavoura 

Welcome to the community.

You need to create a new board based on multiple projects.

Click in the Search field in the upper right corner and then select the Boards lozenge at the bottom to navigate to the list of all boards.

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 9.16.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 9.17.39 AM.png

Then click the Create Board button in the upper right.

Select the type of board you want to create; Scrum or Kanban. The next dialog will automatically display.

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 9.19.04 AM.png

Select the "Board from an existing project" option and click Next.

In the next dialog give you board a name, and pick a Location (the project where you want the board to appear in the Boards list). Then add all the projects you want to include in the Projects field.

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 9.20.36 AM.png

And last, click Create Board.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

@Lisa Bille-Kavoura 

If your question(s) have been answered and your problem solved, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with working solutions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events