how to add the status field on a screen

Jonathan Santos September 26, 2019

Hello everyone, I need to know how to add the state flow field to a screen.
Also the field "Attachment" I can not see available, but if it is added to the screen

Thank you

2019-09-26_16-05-28.png2019-09-26_16-06-10.png

Hola a todos, necesito saber cómo agregar el campo de flujo de estado a una pantalla.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2019

The status field is already there.  Look for the dark-blue rectangle just to the right of the middle, with light blue writing to the right of it.

Attachment is not really a field, it will appear when the issue has any attachments (you need to have permission to attach files in the first place)

Jonathan Santos September 27, 2019

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  How are you, if the state field is exactly where you tell me, but how do I change its value, that is, new to correction?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2019

Well, actually, it's not a "field".  It's an indicator of where the issue is in the workflow.  You don't just set a status in Jira, you have to move the issue through the workflow, (basically, following the arrows in the diagram)

Near the top of the issue, there are a number of grey buttons, one of which is the transition from "new to correction", if you click that, the status will change.

Like Jonathan Santos likes this
Jonathan Santos September 27, 2019

Thank You @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Muchas gracias Nic

Suggest an answer