WhatsApp Image 2021-12-22 at 15.43.57.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 10.20.11.png

2. may expectation i want to appear like this
Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 15.51.10.png

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 23, 2021

Hi @dew 

If you would be interested in an add-on to get this data you can try out our app

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

You can filter issues bases on assignee and sum up custom number fields or story points or time estimates. There are multiple other easy to use reports in the app thru which you can track time spent by your resources, time in each status and lot more.

The app provides the following features.

1) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

2) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Links Hierarchy.png

dew January 5, 2022

is there any tips for free?

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 23, 2021

Hi @dew

if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at JXL. It's a full-fledged spreadsheet experience for Jira, in which (among many other things) you can sort your issues by any field (e.g., by the assignee) and get a quick sum up of your current selection, as you may be familiar with from e.g. Excel or Google Sheets.

This is how this looks in action:

jxl.gif

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but may be a good first step. The JXL team is currently working on first-class grouping and sum up support, which will allow creating a view that looks pretty much exactly like your second screenshot. This should land in early 2022.

(Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps,

Hannes

dew December 23, 2021

is there any solution? instead of i should pay?

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
December 23, 2021

Hi @dew

sorry, I'm not aware of this being available as a native Jira functionality. This being said, there may be other apps from the Marketplace that solve this problem more specifically (but I couldn't think of one off the top of my head).

- H

dew December 23, 2021

aaaa i see thanks @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira ,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events