how do you change a users about information? specifally, job title?

Trina Mans October 11, 2019

how do you change a users about information? specifically, job title?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

Hi Trina,

I'm sorry, I don't understand, what you are asking about.

Would you please provide us more detailed description?

TIA

I want to change this about information

DC.jpg

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2019

I've logged in using my atlassian account. When I click on the job title, it switches to the edit mode and I'm able to directly change it.

Trina Mans October 14, 2019

I am the administrator. If i "log in as the user" and click on my atlassian account, it goes to my edit mode, not the users edit mode even though i'm logged in as the user. 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2019

Hi Trina,

according to this article it is possible to change it only for managed accounts if you are an organization administrator.

It makes sense to me, because when I'm logged in using my atlassian account, I don't want anybody to be able to make changes to it.

Trina Mans October 23, 2019

thank you Hana

Suggest an answer