fields suddenly disappeared from request type

MII Dewi September 14, 2022

Hi, I have an issue with my project which is some fields are suddenly disappeared and it always these fields Planned start date time (change) and planned end date time (change) . I've dragged it to my request type and I've saved it as well but it always get disappeared. does anyone ever facing this issue as well? 

thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Victor Barros September 14, 2022

Hi @MII Dewi how are you?

Please, check inside Request Types and then go to Request form and see if these fields are showing, they must be like the image below:

image.png

This will show to your customer form portal screen.

If is agent view that you're saying you will need to check the edit screen going into project settings then summary and then Screen Scheme and select the Change Issue Type and see if in Edit Screen shows the fields you meant like below:

image.png

MII Dewi September 15, 2022

Hi @Victor Barros I've done that then I just realized if the field is disappeared after I put the fields on the Issue view, can't I put them on both the Issue view and Request form? because I want to make the fields viewable on agent's side at Details as well.

1663225108280.png1663225273351.png

Victor Barros September 19, 2022

The fields at request form will come to the agent view but not at the right sidebar, it will came always at the main issue screen as form (meaning the customer filled these fields).

What you should do is to use Forms feature recent from Jira Service Desk. With this you can create a form the which you want and linke to the related fields on the agent view.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events