export issues from jura agile

Morgan FERRIER August 28, 2014

Good morning,

I have a serveur with jira agile, and i have just bought jira agile on demand. I would like to export all issues from jira agile (on my serveur) to import on jira agile on demand. but when I backup and import I have only the project but NO issues. Someone can help me please ?

Thanks

Morgan

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2014

Did you use the standard export? Can you open it up and check that there are issues in it (it's xml, to any text editor will do the job)

When you imported, did you import everything? And have you tried re-indexing?

Morgan FERRIER August 28, 2014

Hi Nic, thanks for your answer.

At first look, xml files seem ok.

Maybe you could point me to the right direction if I tell you the whole process I followed :

I imported my backup file by uploading it to the Jira webdav, then I connected to my OnDemand admin panel to import the uploaded file. The import took some time and got stuck on 90% nearly 5 minutes. After that, there was no import error but a message telling me that the platform was no more available due to communication problem. After few minutes it worked again, but I lost my admin access to Jira (no ways to import again, reset or manage settings) and I got empty sprints and no issues.

Maybe it's just about re-indexing but I don't know how to do it (since my admin access seems limited now).

I don't know if it may be the reason of the issue, but the email address used for the OnDemand account doesn't exist on the previous Jira users.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Suggest an answer