eazybi database backup

Hi,

We are using JIRA 6.1.7 and EAZYBY 2.3.1

According to documentation and my understanding from version 2.3.0 the eazybi the backup will be in the XML export backup.

I have restored the xml in teh test instance and no tables from eazybi was restored.

also did the query

select * from propertystring where id = (select id from propertyentry where property_key = 'eazybi.database')

and is empty

Thus what is missing from my side to have this is the xml export and the best way for a sql dump? Just to have the two backup options.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

eazyBI data are stored on separate database/schema. If you want backup or clone eazyBI you should backup and restore it's database separately.

Prior to version 2.3.0 there was inconvenience that eazyBI database connection parameters were included into JIRA export. Starting from version 2.3.0 you should add eazyBI database configuration to cloned instance as described in documentation or you can do it from plugins web interface.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

469 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you