cannot close a sprint

GSSD May 19, 2015

Hi

I cannot close a sprint it's show an error 

"To update this sprint you must have Project Administrator permissions for all of the following projects: 13221, Connect IC". The user already have admin of the project.

Regards,

Kanchana T.

2 answers

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Hey Kanchana,

Can you perform a JQL search for this Sprint and check the issues associated to it? Since the Sprint is issue-related and not board-related, it can be associated to an issue from another board, which is not appearing in this specific board because of its filter.
You simply need to open the Issue Navigator and type: "Sprint = " (start to type the Sprint name and it will complete with the Sprint ID).

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Andre 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2015

The message is telling you that you need to have admin rights in two projects, not just one.

It really does mean that you need admin in all the projects that the board covers.  In this case, you have the project "Connect IC" and a second called 13221.  To me, that looks like you set up the board to cover two projects, then deleted one of them.

Have a look at the board filter.  What, exactly does that say?  I expect it'll be something like "project in ("connect ic", 13221)".  Change the filter so that it no longer covers the removed project and you should be ok.

Suggest an answer