any known Gantt chart plugins that works across multiple jira instances?

Yanbo Wu November 29, 2020

My company runs several on-premise JIRA instances. As a result of this, engineering teams working in my program have their team level jira projects spread across multiple jira instances.

the Gantt chart plugins that I know of like BigPicture, BigGantt, etc. only work with 1 JIRA instance.

Does anyone know a good solution to my problem?

4 answers

0 votes
Johan December 2, 2020

Hansoft has a plugin/integration with JIRA that should work across instances that offers full Gantt capabilities as well as realtime synch: https://www.perforce.com/products/hansoft 

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2020

Hello @Yanbo Wu

Integration with multiple Jira instances is not yet supported. However, there are works currently underway on the integration of BigPicture on a multiplatform level. We estimate to get it delivered in 2021.

Please see our blog for more details. 

If you have further questions, just let me know. 

Best
Anna

0 votes
Olgierd Borówka December 1, 2020

@Yanbo Wu BigPicture (version 8) will soon be integrable with multiple Jira instances. 

0 votes
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2020

Would you be willing to use something like Power BI? There might be more options out there, this is just the one I happen know about.

You could create a custom report in the form of a Gant chart and have any number of jira instances as your data sources.

Suggest an answer