admin can't log in

I pointed my agile instance to our domain controller, and now I can't log in. My account is in all three default groups, and all three default groups have been added as global security groups in AD, to which I've also been added.

I think the problem may be that the AD agile global security groups are nested 2 layers deep inside other security groups.

I've tried uninstalling jira/agile and re-installing, but the hsql database doesn't revert back to virgin state. How can I manually restore the database to clean install state? Do I just delete the files in /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/database and start over or is there some other way to restore the hsql db? Or is there a way to CLI to hsql and update the authentication search order from the setup page within agile?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

This is a demo install with no other users. We're going to deploy within probably 60 days.

This widget could not be displayed.

If you wanted to revert the data back to vanilla, then yes you can delete the database directory and dbconfig.xml located in $JIRA_HOME.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

49 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you