I have just installed JIRA and Zephyr (and Bonfire; Behave; Greenhopper).
I have done some config with Permissions, Issue Security, etc.
I created a brand new project. I created a new issue of type Zephyr 'Test'.
When i open that issue to enter the Zephyr tests, it already shows NINE 'Test Executions' -all empty, unexecuted, etc.. see attached screenshot.
Anyone got any advice/
Please try reindexing your JIRA instance and also the Zephry Data.
1. The JIRA reindex is the normal index from JIRA.
2. The Zephyr for JIRA index is at Administration/Plugins Menu/Testing Section/ Select Zephyr for JIRA. In the General Configuration area, please re-index.
This may or may not resolve the issue. If not, can you send over some information to us at our Zephyr Support email address?
support "at" getzephyr "dot" com
1. Atlassian-JIRA log, found at \Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log
2. Version and database of JIRA
3. Version of Zephyr for JIRA.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs