I have just installed JIRA and Zephyr (and Bonfire; Behave; Greenhopper).
I have done some config with Permissions, Issue Security, etc.
I created a brand new project. I created a new issue of type Zephyr 'Test'.
When i open that issue to enter the Zephyr tests, it already shows NINE 'Test Executions' -all empty, unexecuted, etc.. see attached screenshot.
Anyone got any advice/
Please try reindexing your JIRA instance and also the Zephry Data.
1. The JIRA reindex is the normal index from JIRA.
2. The Zephyr for JIRA index is at Administration/Plugins Menu/Testing Section/ Select Zephyr for JIRA. In the General Configuration area, please re-index.
This may or may not resolve the issue. If not, can you send over some information to us at our Zephyr Support email address?
support "at" getzephyr "dot" com
1. Atlassian-JIRA log, found at \Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log
2. Version and database of JIRA
3. Version of Zephyr for JIRA.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot