Zephyr plugin miss test case

Roman Golod August 3, 2014

Hello, I've Jira&Zephyr new versions installed. In types of request i have 3 isssuetype=test When i tryed to make test issue i can't see test case field.

4 answers

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

Hi Roman,

I think I see what the issue is here, and we can help. However in order for us to assist further we will need to continue this conversation in our ticketing system. Can you please send an email to 'support(at)getzephyr(dot)com'? Please send the screen shots and the fact that you have three issue types Test (which is the root of the problem).

We can tell you how to solve it further there.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Roman Golod August 4, 2014

1) Issue creation

2) Choosing type of issue (as i say here are 3 same type of test issue. I tried all of them but nothing was working, i mean that i didn't see test step)

0 votes
Roman Golod August 4, 2014

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2014

Hi Roman,

Is it possible you can supply the following so we can understand the issue better?

1) Screen shots of what you are seeing

2) Exact steps to re create.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer