Currently Zephyr for JIRA 2.2 is not compatible with IE8. We made a note of it in our community forum. We always make notes about new releases here:
We also made an announcement about it on the Atlassian Maretplace as well:
You have two options due to this:
1) Since you are running JIRA 5.2.8 you can still run Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1. You can always roll back to Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1. In order to roll back you will want to uninstall Zephyr for JIRA 2.2, grab Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1 from the Atlassian maret place from the past versions location and download it. Once you download it on you computer (it can be anywhere such as your desktop), go into JIRA and upload Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1 to your plugins. Then you will have Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1.
2) Upgrade to IE9. Zephyr for JIRA 2.2 fully supports IE9.
If you chose to roll back, below is a link to our Zephyr for JIRA version history so you can locate it easily and download version 2.1.1:
I have a few additonal questions to help troubleshoot this:
1) What browser are you using? And what version?
2) Have you tried creating a new cycle on other browsers and still get the same issue?
3) Are you seeing any errors when you click Create new Cycle? What are you seeing? Any screen shots are helpful.
4) Did you recently upgrade to Zephyr for JIRA 2.2 from an older version?
1) We are working with Internet Explorer 8.
2) Unfortunatly I can't test this issue on other browsers, becouse of our organizational policy.
3)Please see attached files a. screen shot b. error details.
4)Actualy we are testing Zephyr for our use, the tests started with older version 1.7.3, it worked just fine. After some delay in test process we have noticed that a newer version is available. We have instaled it, and the problem begun
With Best Regards,
Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E) Timestamp: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:43:29 UTC Message: 'undefined' is null or not an object Line: 223 Char: 4032 Code: 0 URI: https://dvd8jiratest/jira/s/en_UK1yh7mw-418945332/851/18/1/_/download/superbatch/js/batch.js
Can you please try re indexing JIRA followed by Zephyr for JIRA re index? And in this order; JIRA first Zephyr for JIRA second. In order to re index Zephyr for JIRA please navigate too Administration>Add-On's>Zephyr for JIRA>General Configuration page. You can re index in here.
We do still support IE8 with Zephyr for JIRA 2.1.1 at this time.
The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs