It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Zephyr Test Execution page is missing "ToDo" , "Inprogress" and "Done" buttons Edited

Previously when test cases are added to test plan/cycle for execution on clicking  the "E" button to execute the test case, the Test Execution page is displayed and this page had three buttons "To Do" ,"In progress" and "To Do".  I dont see these button for newly created test cases 

Test execution page Zephyr.png

New test case:

Test execution page Zephyr_2.png

3 answers

Which version of JIRA and Zephyr are you  on?

Zephyr for JIRA 4.2.0

Jira v7.13.8

@Vasavi Kakkat - To get the Time Tracking Execution workflow options back on Test Execution, you can follow the below configuration steps:

Configuration needed for Execution workflow:

1. Jira Time tracking should be activated.
2. Time tracking field should be there in create issue window for giving Estimated time.
3. In general config page execution workflow should be enabled for a particular project, If execution workflow is disabled for any of project then execution workflow and estimated time will not display for that project.
4. For ad-hoc cycle workflow and estimated time will not display.

Some Snapshots - Screenshot (136).pngScreenshot (135).png

I am not sure about the solution provided here. We never had "Display worflow toolbar" option enabled. Inspite of that we were able to see the  "To Do" , "In progress" and "Done" on Test Execution page. 

Did Zephyr change any thing in its recent releases? 

Test execution page Zephyr.png

Any update here?

I am facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you