Zephyr Test Execution page is missing "ToDo" , "Inprogress" and "Done" buttons

Vasavi Kakkat November 20, 2019

Previously when test cases are added to test plan/cycle for execution on clicking  the "E" button to execute the test case, the Test Execution page is displayed and this page had three buttons "To Do" ,"In progress" and "To Do".  I dont see these button for newly created test cases 

Test execution page Zephyr.png

New test case:

Test execution page Zephyr_2.png

3 answers

0 votes
Prashant Mali
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2020

Any update here?

I am facing the same issue.

0 votes
Sushma.Bhargav November 28, 2019

@Vasavi Kakkat - To get the Time Tracking Execution workflow options back on Test Execution, you can follow the below configuration steps:

Configuration needed for Execution workflow:

1. Jira Time tracking should be activated.
2. Time tracking field should be there in create issue window for giving Estimated time.
3. In general config page execution workflow should be enabled for a particular project, If execution workflow is disabled for any of project then execution workflow and estimated time will not display for that project.
4. For ad-hoc cycle workflow and estimated time will not display.

Some Snapshots - Screenshot (136).pngScreenshot (135).png

Vasavi Kakkat December 4, 2019

I am not sure about the solution provided here. We never had "Display worflow toolbar" option enabled. Inspite of that we were able to see the  "To Do" , "In progress" and "Done" on Test Execution page. 

Did Zephyr change any thing in its recent releases? 

Test execution page Zephyr.png

0 votes
Naveen K S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Which version of JIRA and Zephyr are you  on?

Vasavi Kakkat November 21, 2019

Zephyr for JIRA 4.2.0

Jira v7.13.8

Suggest an answer