Zephyr: Columns for Test Step, Test Data, Test Result Not Available in Test Details

Frieda Projansky November 17, 2021

I downloaded a free trial of Jira and Zephyr Squad

I verified that the Test issue type does show and is associated to the Default Issue Type Schemaschema.JPG

But when I was setting up Zephyr Squad for the project, it asked me to create issue type manually to associate it, so I created a type called Test and selected Test from dropdown. 
testtype.JPG

But when I create a new test, I see Zephyr Actions, Test Details and Test Executions Sections, but there are no columns within Test Details. I see it should have 3 columns "Test Step" "Test Data" and "Test Result" but just have a text box that is read only, no content can be added there. 
missing details.JPG
Can someone help?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Frieda Projansky November 17, 2021

Update - there's no bug; the text area is blocked only with Chrome (last version, adblocker disabled, cookies enabled). I am able to view this properly on another computer. Thanks!

Xianzhou Liu December 27, 2021

so this is an issue of Chrome browser, how can I make it work with Chrome?

Tanuja August 23, 2022

Yes, The text area is blocked when I used incognito mode. Then later I realised and started working on the Google chrome it worked fine. Hence, it is the issue with the browsers. Try using differnet browsers which is working in your local computer.

Suggest an answer