I'm new in Zephyr. Can someone help me?
1. ZQL queries are not accessible. There aren’t any needed Zephyr fields like _execution status_ or _cicle name_ and clicking on “Search tests” redirects to “Advanced search” instead of showing Zephyr search page.
2. Can we modify Zephyr ourselves to add subtests support or are there any other ways of structuring test cases?
3. Can we import Test Execution result block into Confluence as is or we should use ZQL queries?
Please find my inline answers below.
1. Are you trying to enter zql qurey in search execution page or search test page???
NOTE:There is no seperate zephyr search page, just the jql qurey changes according to "test" db value.
2. It's not possible to do so.
3.Can you please elaborate your requirements in details?
Thanks and Regards,
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG