Wrong attachments displaying on issues

Simon Denny January 31, 2021

Hi,

Recently we have observed that incorrect attachments are displaying when viewing an issue.

As an example a new created issue (today) when viewed is showing that an attachment was added on 14/1/21.  If you attempt to view it times out. 

It's more of an issue with the customers.

Thanks

4 answers

0 votes
Margaret Winward March 4, 2021

We are experiencing this issue as well. As I was reading another board posting, I found that this is a known bug shown here. Hopefully that helps.

Delay to display correct attachments

0 votes
Chris Chapman March 2, 2021

This is still happening 02/03

Although the file won't open the attachment name is still shown.

0 votes
Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2021

You are not alone, we are experiencing the same thing randomly in Jira software. After three or four refreshes the correct attachments or no attachments (which is correct) is shown on the issue.  I have raised a ticket with Atlassian and will report back if they give me a solution or something to double check. 

0 votes
Karen Low February 18, 2021

We have seen a similar issue with Attachments showing when we open an issue that is not actually attached to the issue, and when you go to click on them they do not open.  Clients can not see these.  And if you return to the issue later many times the ghost attachments are no longer visible.  @Jennifer Skudlarek 

Suggest an answer