• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Wrong attachments displaying on issues

Hi,

Recently we have observed that incorrect attachments are displaying when viewing an issue.

As an example a new created issue (today) when viewed is showing that an attachment was added on 14/1/21.  If you attempt to view it times out. 

It's more of an issue with the customers.

Thanks

4 answers

We have seen a similar issue with Attachments showing when we open an issue that is not actually attached to the issue, and when you go to click on them they do not open.  Clients can not see these.  And if you return to the issue later many times the ghost attachments are no longer visible.  @Jennifer Skudlarek 

You are not alone, we are experiencing the same thing randomly in Jira software. After three or four refreshes the correct attachments or no attachments (which is correct) is shown on the issue.  I have raised a ticket with Atlassian and will report back if they give me a solution or something to double check. 

This is still happening 02/03

Although the file won't open the attachment name is still shown.

We are experiencing this issue as well. As I was reading another board posting, I found that this is a known bug shown here. Hopefully that helps.

Delay to display correct attachments

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you