Workflow Condition - Based on the value of a custom field Cascading drop-down

Ajay Kumar November 25, 2019

Hello Team, 

We have recently started Jira Cloud and we do not have any plugins. Now I need to set Workflow Condition - Based on the value of a custom field for a Cascading drop-down. The Condition is working only for dropdown 1 value is set and dropdown 2 is not set. When dropdown 2 is set to some value the condition is not working. 

Can someone please help me on this ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

Hello @Ajay Kumar check that the conditions are Any of the folowing conditions or All of the folowing conditions (this is by default)

Maybe if you have this last option it is not fulfilled because it is necessary to validate the second field.

Configure it according to your requirement.

Ajay Kumar November 26, 2019

@Manuel Bastardo Castellano  I have checked its set to "Any of the following. It is not working. 

Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

discard option one and try only with number two, it is to prove that this condition is ok.

Suggest an answer