Why is work calendar not working on some computers?

Jack Teng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 8, 2016

So at my workplace we have some users that get a blank screen when trying to access this plugin. I don't think it is a permission fault as they can access it on different computers. Even different browsers on the same computer doesn't work. Is there a requirement for this plugin to work or is it a bug? 

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hi @Jack Teng,

Could you please update me if the blank screen problem has gone.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

Hi Jack,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

There is no special requirement and I certainly want to find the matter. Few questions to help me to move forward in locating the cause:

• Are "blank" and "working" computers in the same intranet?
  • Is it possible that "blank"computers have special internet access restrictions?
  • Do "blank" and "working" computers run the same operation system? If not please let me know OS for blank computers.
  • Do you see any JavaScript errors when Work Calendar is not loaded? In Chrome and FireFox the errors are shown under development toolbox which is launched by F12.
  • Can you please try to open https://jira-work-calendar.com/ on the problematic computer and let me know if the page is opened fine. I suspect that particular computers do not recognize the SSL certificate for jira-work-calendar.com

Suggest an answer