Why has my Workflow changed?

My workflows have changed, possibly due to the new upgrade involving Classic?

When I go to Workflows and open one up and click Enter Classic Mode I see how it originally looked, with a transition between Open and In Progress for example. Under 'text' it shows up correctly as well.

When I click on "Exit classic mode" and view the workflow from a JIRA issue, some of my links are missing e.g. the Open to In Progress link. Why is that?

Is this a bug? Do I fix it or will it not make a difference?

Your support would be much appreciated.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Please see screenshots below for further clarification.

Diagram

Text

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Hitesh,

The new workflow incorporates many advantages but at the moment there is a problem with transition lines that are not straight on some workflows and that might be your case.

Please take a look at this bug reported a few days ago: JRA-25548

Feel free to watch the issue for updates or please submit a new issue in support.atlassian.com and we'll investigate if your case is different.

Cheers!

Mauro

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

83 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you