Why doesn't the Assignee change when I Start Review?

Matt Koidin May 11, 2015

When a user clicks "Start Review" we have a form that has an Assignee field and a Comment field.

hv8eksu0.png

For some reason the "Assignee" field no longer updates the Assignee on the actual ticket. Can someone help fix this?

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Koidin May 11, 2015

We are running on JIRA Cloud - where do I see the logs?

Yes, the "Assign" button works.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Ah, ok sorry. You were using JIRA Cloud. Are all users getting the same issue? Or just some of them? This maybe a permission issue (but the modal should throw an exception if that's the case). Other than that, the system admin should be able to help you out here.

Matt Koidin May 11, 2015

I am the system admin :) And yes, all users are getting the issue. Is there a way to file a support ticket with JIRA to get their help? Or is this it?

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Any error from the logs? What if you don't use this transition and just use the system "Assign" button? Did that work?

Suggest an answer