Why does Time Report gadget no longer accessible into our dashboards?

Helen Galvez June 19, 2016

TimeReportGadgetError.png

21 answers

3 votes
Dustin_DeBres June 20, 2016

The solution below has resolved my issue.

"The issue can be resolved by disabling and re enabling the add-on and performing a re-index."

From the Vendor: https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues/929/time-sheet-report-gadget-isnt-showing-up

Helen Galvez June 20, 2016

This has resolved the issue. Thanks @Dustin DeBres! 

Infusion June 21, 2016

That also worked for us!

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2016

My guess is that you were using one of the gadgets that were removed from Cloud a few months ago.

Specifically: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-timesheet-reports-and-gadgets-removal-from-jira-cloud-792504481.html

0 votes
Keisha Salvant June 20, 2016

Thanks @Dustin DeBres - it worked for us

0 votes
Shaun Field June 20, 2016

Thanks @Dustin DeBres, you solution seems to have resolved our issue.

0 votes
Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

Are there any gadgets that are similar to the timesheets listed in the link Nic provided that do not have a fee associated with them?

0 votes
Keisha Salvant June 20, 2016

We are also having this issue with the gadget and we have signed up for the $5 per month for up to 50 users.  Running the report works as an alternative, but the gadget is more convenient.  Also I notice that I cannot load any gadgets at all. 

I will also post an announcement on the banner for my users

0 votes
Dustin_DeBres June 20, 2016

I am also seeing the above error. I have also purchased this add-on through the marketplace and deployed a shared dashboard with the paid working gadget. On my personal dashboard I tested removing the gadget and tried to add the gadget back, however its missing. 

I placed a banner on my site for my users to have something to help track time thanks to @Helen Galvez until this is resolved.

0 votes
Bonnie Zimmerman June 20, 2016

We also purchased for JIRA Cloud the "Time reports gadget" at 5/month back in March.  This morning all our users got the same error Helen got.  I can run the report but we all want the gadget back on our dashboards.

0 votes
Kelly Allers June 20, 2016

I'm using the add-on (Time Reports and Gadgets for JIRA Cloud) that was intended to replace the JIRA time reports. Was that also removed because it's no longer working... 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2016

Yes, that's what the blog says.

0 votes
Torsten Thümmler June 20, 2016

This version was not removed from the cloud - you can still buy the addon here: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/timereports/cloud/overview

I think, you refer to the "old" free version of that addon.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2016

Please have a look at the article given in the earlier answer.

0 votes
Torsten Thümmler June 20, 2016

Same error in our Cloud-Instance for this addon 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/timereports/cloud/overview

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2016

It's been removed, as per the link I gave before.

0 votes
adworakowski June 20, 2016

same for me.

I could not find timesheet gadget on the list...

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2016

Ah, ok then it's valid because that part of the paid addon is there.  I've not used the direct urls before, so I thought it might be part of the old addon that is going away.  Sorry!

0 votes

Nope, we purchased the JIRA Time Reports and Gadgets for JIRA Cloud as replacement for the removed add on.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2016

Bear in mind that this will probably be removed soon, as covered in the blog.

0 votes

You can directly access Time Reports by entering the URL. Ours goes like this:

https://<your JIRA site>/plugins/servlet/ac/timereports/timereports

0 votes
Shaun Field June 19, 2016

We are having the same problem.  Is it something that Atlassian has hanged that has caused the gadget to break or a recent update to plugin.

Is there a work around or someway to easily view and log time?

Suggest an answer