Where is the deployments option

drewberk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 20, 2020

I followed the directions of the recent email you sent regarding the new "deployments" feature. 

deployments.pngHowever, when I go to Project Settings there is no "Enable Deployments" option.

nooption.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

I have reached out for clarification. If I hear back I will share the word.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

Thanks, Jack!

Allan Sun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2020

Same here I can't see the deployment feature either. Looking forward to seeing your feedback.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2020

It is still being rolled out. atlassian-cloud-changes 

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2020

Hi @drewberk ,

This is strange. There is this other post similar to your from today, where people are reporting the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Deployment-Feature-not-showing-in-Project-Settings-Features/qaq-p/1511462

I can't see it either. I'm reading the documentation to see if there is something we're missing. Have you used it before? Or this is the first time you're trying it? Thanks

drewberk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 21, 2020

Thanks @Carlos Garcia Navarro . This is the first time I've attempted to use the feature. I got an email notification telling me about it and logged in to check it out, but it's not there.

Suggest an answer