Deployment Feature not showing in Project Settings Features

Mathieu Marcoux October 20, 2020

Been trying to activate Deployment feature  for my next-gen project but it's not showing up.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-deployments/

Thanks 
Math

Untitled.png

15 answers

0 votes
Douglas Martins de Souza November 18, 2020

Same here on the next-gen project (with bitbucket). 

0 votes
Stéphane Bance November 6, 2020

It seems that this feature only appears if you already have sent at least one time a "Deployment notification" to Jira from your CI/CD system.

So indeed, for the projet where I hadn't activated any Deployment notification, the feature was unavailable.

0 votes
ceadmin October 28, 2020

@John Funk - i do have bitbucket BUT still i dont see "Deployment". 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

@ceadmin I'm in the same boat.  The weekly release blog post (which you can find here) indicates that this feature is "rolling out" so it hasn't been deployed to all customers yet.  We just need to be a little patient while they get to us.

-Jimmy

0 votes
m_marenghi October 27, 2020

Same issue here on both Classic and Next-Gen

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

See my comment above

0 votes
Ilinca Vamesu October 27, 2020

I have the same issue in Classic.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2020

see my comment above

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2020
0 votes
Andrew Kovalenko October 22, 2020

I can see it in only one project. Somehow it is applied selectively. No Deployment item in Project Settings.

0 votes
Sean Twycross October 21, 2020

Same - we cannot see this on either next generation or classic projects.

0 votes
İsmail Özçelik October 20, 2020

Same here for next-gen project.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2020

yep saw this and haven't played with it. have to wonder if it is Premium feature. Is anyone here on Premium?

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2020

I checked on free account and I can see the code option, may be it is not rolled out for all instances.

Jeff Mylrea October 20, 2020

We are on premium but I cannot see the feature yet in the settings menus. I also have bitbucket integrated.

0 votes
Salvador Zapata October 20, 2020

same here for new-gen projects

0 votes
Kevin Cassman October 20, 2020

Having the same issue. Cannot see Deployments

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2020

You have to enable to Code first and then there will be a new option called Code in your project.

Goolshun Belut October 20, 2020

Code is enabled as well. But we cannot see the 'Deployment' feature. Only Releases is visible

0 votes
Gabriel Côté October 20, 2020

Unable to see the "Deployment" section in my Project Settings. Classic Project

0 votes
Martin Butt October 20, 2020

Same here for Classic project on Jira Cloud.

Anastasia Robey October 20, 2020

Having the same issue for Classic on Jira Cloud.

Matt Pope October 20, 2020

Same issue here but for a "Classic software project". There is no Deployments item in the Project Settings list.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events