Where can I find information for users and how they use a Kanban board?

miguel.faria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2021

Hello,

I am new to Jira Software (Cloud). Is there any information on how to use a Kanban board as a general user? I'm interested in knowing how I use the cards on the board as part of a workflow.

Thank you.

Miguel

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2021

Hi @miguel.faria  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There is quite a bit of information on this from Atlassian.  Please take a look a these to see how they may help your team.  If you don't see what you need, please add some follow-up questions.  Thanks!

Learn kanban with Jira Software | Atlassian

Get started with next-gen projects | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Configure a classic board | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Best regards,

Bill

miguel.faria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2021

Thank you!

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

You are welcome, @miguel.faria  If this helped you solve the problem, please consider marking this question as answered.  That will help others in the community searching for answers find them faster.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events