Where Can I Find A Worklog Summation Report?

I'm looking for something that will sum up the worklogs per a user over a given period of time for a given project. The report could look something like this:

<colgroup><col width="64"> <col width="118"> <col width="64"> <col width="75"> </colgroup>
Period: 1/1/2012 to 12/31/2012
Project: Project x
User Total Hours Spent
doe.john 400
doe.jane 200
total 600

It would also be nice if such a report can slice the data in other ways as well (ie hours by component over a specified interval for a given project). I'm sure others have a similar need so I'm surprised I came up empty handed. What I did find though:

1. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6137 - Generate worklog report
  2. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2454 - Add a worklog report
  3. Add-ons that almost did the trick like JIRA Timesheet Reports. (Tempo looked promising. The price did not.)
  4. JIRA seems to have several reports that show off upcoming work, but I can't find any that describe work already completed. (ie User Workload Report, Workload Pie Chart Report, Version Workload Report)

Can anyone tell me if I'm overlooking something in the core product? Or if they know of a free add-on that will satisfy what I'm after?

1 answer

1 accepted

I think Pivot Report from Timesheet Add-On gives exactly what you've described.

that it does. it was that 2 month restriction that i was hung up on, and that i now see can be removed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,345 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot