When is the JSM satisfaction survey sent out?

Jorge Mora December 2, 2021

Hello!

It was my understanding that the satisfaction survey is sent to the customer when the agent resolves the issue by adding a value to the "Resolution" field.
This action triggers the "Request Resolved" notification to the customer and in that same notification the survey is sent.

I have found that the "Request Resolved" notification with the satisfaction survey has been sent without adding any value in the "Resolution" field.
The notification was launched at the moment that the agent transitioned to the "Resolved" status but I have verified that the "Resolution" field has not been completed neither manually nor automatically.

Can you confirm how this logic works?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Jorge Mora The triggers that fire off the email are:

• The Resolution of the issue is set
  • An Issue Resolved event is fired

My guess is the workflow that you have is firing off the issue resolved event when it is transitioned to the resolved status.  If it is a delivered workflow that is most likely the case.  You can take a look at the workflow transition and see if that is occurring.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events