What reports do you use to make sure users are completing issues?

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

I'm suffering from information overload and finding it difficult to make sure users are making progress (i.e. closing issues). I would like to find a good report or graph that can breakdown issues by users and show what progress they're making within their sprints. 

There's a lot of reports but I can't seem to find one there really breaks it down by user.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

for me there are two gadgets I use for this:

• Created vs. Resolved gives me a 50K foot view of whether a group or individuals are keeping pace w/ the incoming or not.
  • 2D  gives me a 10k foot view of how Assignees are doing by mapping assignee to Y and status to X.

you can create filters as required to align w/ your needs.

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

I'm sorry but what is 2D?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

2 dimensional gadget. example...

2d.jpg

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

Is there a way to display it using statusCategories (Open, In Progress, DONE) instead of the regular status name? 

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2019

And is there anyway to reorder the columns? It's putting DONE in the middle for mine.

Snipaste_2019-09-17_17-02-07.png

Suggest an answer