It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What is the easiest way to transfer our (Bug) database from Zoho to JIRA?

We are a small company that is switching from Zoho to JIRA. Our database consists of thousands of bugs.

Is there are way to transfer the database from Zoho to JIRA that is easier than manually adding each bug back in?

If so what are the steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
dchan Atlassian Team Nov 17, 2011

Nice. This sounds like it will work. I will be trying this in the next week when conversion has started and report back here.

Thanks for the info!

how do you export comments with attachments and embedded images from Zoho to Jira.  CSV does not do that.

I need more help on this. I need to be able to export the comments, activities and attachments in Zoho. That's where most of the meat for our cases exist. The csv export I can find only exports the title, description, status, etc. Has anyone found a way to export comments and attachments and can that be imported in Jira?

Hi,

Did you find any solution to this(export the comments, activities and attachments)?

We are planning to move from Zoho to JIRA. Is there an import tool that would get all the contents as @Roger Robb had requested?

It would really save us a lot of time and effort.

This worked. There’s some tedious other things that need to be done (i.e. assigning and recreating users etc) but this definitely saved me some time.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

247 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you