What is the best checklist app for recurring tasks?

Heloisa Tiscoski May 25, 2022

Hello!! I use Jira to keep track of my Sprints but I also want to monitor - in Jira - the execution of recurring tasks, which occur daily or weekly. Is it possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Heloisa Tiscoski 

In my opinion, there probably isn't a "best checklist app"...Instead there are ones in the marketplace which are better/worser fits for your team's needs.  I recommend listing what you want such an app to do, and then review and try some of the apps.

Also from what you describe, perhaps instead consider creating Jira issues/tasks for your recurring items to track the work.  You could automatically create those with Automation for Jira rules, such as on a schedule.

Kind regards,
Bill

Heloisa Tiscoski May 26, 2022

Hello Bill!! 

Indeed my team also advised me to use on schedule Automation for Jira. 

We have just set it up and I'll give it a try! Many thanks! 🙏 🤩 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
2 votes
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2022

Hi, @Heloisa Tiscoski ! Another solution you can check out is the Recurring Checklists and Report add-on developed by my team. 

Here you can create custom checklists to systemize data and control the performance and workload of your team.

It`s a unique app for managers, cause it free a lot of time from recurring tasks. The App creates issues automatically daily/weekly or by your own schedule.

99CD160E-AEC5-4AF5-8015-7CCCFA20BFAB (1).gif

Also, a one-page detailed report helps to monitor activities and always know who did what

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events