What is an Issue type called PiP?

Deleted user September 16, 2022

Hi,

Anyone knows what is  PiP in Jira. I never heard of an issue type called PiP. Could anyone shed some light on this? Thank you

kind regards

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi @[deleted] ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  said, this is a internal question for your company. It could be an Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or something similar. 

Fabio

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This isn't something we can answer for you.  Some of us work in the automotive industry and hence might have some familiarity, but for a definitive answer, you really need to ask your own organisation what they mean by it and how they want to use it.

Deleted user September 16, 2022

Thank you.

Thank you for your kind answer. But do we have anything above capabilities in agile hierarchy ? That’s my question. Capability—> feature—>Story. All I am aware of so far. Do we have different hierarchy? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2022

Advanced Roadmaps supports many levels of hierarchy, as do a couple of other apps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events