What asset management add-on's support Jira Cloud?

We are considering switching to JIRA Service Desk but one of the features we must have is asset management. I am having a difficult time finding an add-on for asset management that supports JIRA Service Desk cloud edition, is there anything available?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

From the lack of response should we take it that there's no current solution?

I gather you might be able to do something with a custom workflow but then it seems you cant add custom issue types to the cloud?

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm still researching the solutions posted by Dario but what I haven't been able to find yet is asset management that includes a discovery feature. Right now our current cloud based solution from Manage Engine is able to do a discovery on our network and automatically input any detected network devices. As you can imagine this saves a boatload of time from having to entering thousands of devices manually, ask users for serials numbers, hardware specifications, etc. 

So what I'm really after is a JIRA Service Desk add-on that does asset management but also supports network discovery of those assets. Is an asset management solution with discovery capabilities exist for JIRA Service Desk? 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

124 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you