Want to add table checklist in workflow.

kushal_shah March 23, 2023

Hi I want to add below checklist in workflow. But i am not able to make table checklist in descriptions of post function. Can you please guide me how can i make table checklist so i can add in description of post function. I know everything where can i add checklist in workflow. All I want to know how to make table checklist.

2023-03-23 15_23_02-[TEAMKIOSK-90549] Perform Final Inspection - Onlineshop Creation Processing - 10.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2023

Hi, @kushal_shah and welcome to the community!

I am not sure about having a table, but you can use a plugin like Smart Checklist to achieve a similar result. 

You can make Topic values as the Header, Test Case values as checklist items, and Expected results values as details. 

image (2).png

Hope this helps,

Oleksandr

kushal_shah March 23, 2023

Okay thanks for a quick reply.
Is it possible that checkbox clicked automatically ? we don't need to tick mark on checkboxes manually.

How can i add smart checklist in workflow ?

kushal_shah March 28, 2023

Hi @Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_ 

Can you please tell me how to add smart checklist ?

Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 29, 2023

@kushal_shah you can get Smart Checklist from the Atlassian Store. You will need admin permissions o install it though. 

Cheers,

Oleksandr

kushal_shah March 29, 2023

Hi @Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_ 

Can you please tell me other way for checklist so i can add checklist in postfunction so it will be visible under descriptions.

Smart checklist wont be work here.

Suggest an answer