You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am using the VSCode extension "Jira and Bitbucket" and I just discovered that the plugin got another update.
Every update I am hoping there will be a bugfix for a very annoying bug I am encountering for a very long time.
There is already an open issue in Bitbucket, but I want to draw more attention to it, especially because my company is paying for Atlassian it's products.
I already tried to reverse-engineer the extension to see where the issue explorer get it's information from, so if it is needed I can supply more information about what's happening.
Also, I wanted to know if this is an account-related issue? Is this a special case? Am I the only one encountering this?
This seems to work as long as I have only one Atlassian Cloud sites and before that removed authentication for Atlascode integration. As soon as I add second site then I can see only issues from one site.
I'm quite sure that this has worked earlier (+6-12 month ago) as I have worked with two Atlassian cloud sites and one Jira on prem server without issues, if I recall right.
I have the same issue. I have delete all my filters and sites under authentication and removed most of the atlascode related user settings.
If I "LOGIN TO JIRA CLOUD" and authorize for site A. Then site A, B, and C show up in the Authentication section. And after refreshing A, B, and C show up each displaying site A's issues.
If I "LOGIN TO JIRA CLOUD" again with site B, then site B still shows site A's issues. I look in the filters and the site B section says that site B is selected even though site A's issues are being displayed.
If I delete all Authentication and filters again. Then repeat by first authorizing site B. Then site A, B, and C all show up displaying site B's issues. So it's whatever site happens to be first.
I attempted to authorize site A, delete site B, then authorize site B. But when I delete site B, site A is also deleted.
Actually now that I also logged into site C. When I delete one of the sites, then 2 of the sites are deleted, one is left behind and a "cannot get client for: Jira" error is displayed. All are gone until I reload.