Using Slack emoji to Update ticket

Jennifer Wong April 9, 2024

I am looking to use any 3rd party tool where I can set Custom Emojis and Update Jira Tickets within Slack. Any leads would be useful

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mansi
Banned
April 9, 2024

Hi, you can try SlackJira.com a product by pagerly, which solves exactly this problem easily.

You can setup all rules immediately with ease.

We also support custom/tailor-made changes if you need more deep sync with Jira.

We can also connect with you with our exsitng customers for any feedback,  since we have solved this for 200+ orgs

Jennifer Wong April 9, 2024

Looks Great!

Sherly Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

+1, would recommend Pagerly

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2024

Hi @Jennifer Wong @Sherly Smith @Mansi 

Please take a few moments to read through our Atlassian Community online guidelines | Marketplace + Solution Partners | App Central  

This post is clearly not genuine as I can see you all have pagerly.io email addresses, which happens to be the vendor of your recommended solution here.  This is also a violation of our Rules of engagement.

We would like you to engage with our community, but not like this.  Moving forward, I'd like to recommend the following steps to prioritize in addition to the reading above:

• Please update your public display names to clearly identify your relation to pagerly.
  • Don't post questions just to promote your product.
  • When you do answer a question that your product might be able to help resolve, please only link to the marketplace listing of that app, not directly to your site (unless it's specifically to address a technical documentation on how to perform a task per se). 
  • Identify yourself as being affiliated with the solution you are recommending

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer