User timesheet not open error

Trying to log work in Tempo timesheets, but keep receiving a user timesheet not open error regardless of the date I choose. What could be the issue? (Company Jira administrators are also not aware of what could be causing the error.)

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.29.23 PM.png

5 answers

Hi Jay

Glad this could be resolved.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Support

I also encountered this problem

Hi Want Lili and Jay Chu

Sorry for the late reply but as this has only been tagged with JIRA tags, we (Tempo) did not receive any notification regarding this question. 

Could it be that the users who can not edit their timesheets have sent the period for approval and that it has already been approved? After the period has been approved any dates within the approved period can not be edited.

Please let me know if this is the case. If this is not the case please inform me what Timesheets and JIRA versions you are operating on. If you wish to share sensitive information, please create a customer support ticket within our support system at: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/JTS/Getting+Help+and+Support

For more information on timesheet approvals please see: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO0713/Timesheet+Approval+Process

Best regards,
Heiða Dóra
Tempo Support

Thank supporter! i resolved my issue

Hi Jay,

Can you explain how you resolved this?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,120 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot