Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'iic.sle

tiendungitd September 1, 2017

Hi everyone,

I got this error message quite often.

An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'iic.slectedIssueType' exceeded the quota.

I found the link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/functionality-in-jira-and-confluence-fail-due-to-exceeding-chrome-quota-762874705.html which related this issue, but seen like it not work with Chrome new version, due to I cannot browse to  chrome://settings/cookies as this instruction, any idea?

2 answers

2 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2017

Hi Tran,

Here are the instructions from Google's site to clear the cache and cookies.

Also, I am using Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 and I was able to get to that page using that link.  If you still cannot get to it use the button on the side of the browser - the three dots - to get there:

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 3.54.07 PM.png

In addition you can go to Chrome > Preferences and Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 27, 2017

As part of our plugin (Agile Board FIlter) we've implemented fix for that.

The add-on will autodetect and warn the user if his browser local storage is full.

The user will see a notification and a nice "clean" button - we support all browsers -  business and non-technical users will be able to fix this issue in just one click.

Suggest an answer