I have been using the JIRA add on in Google sheets for a while now, it's absolutely great. However, for the past weeks I am unable to use it effectively. When I try to run a query to get more that 500 tickets I get the error 'Hmmm ... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists'. Can someone please help me with this, as I need this on a regular basis.
Thank you in advance.
Hello @Mohammed Malubhoy ,
I am a Dev from the Jira AddOn in Google Sheets team. We believe this error may be related to the Google Sheets Cell size limit. If during your import, it fails, and your Google Sheet currently has over 5,000,000 cells, the import will not complete, as Google Sheets will not allow for any more cells. If you are able to run the import in a brand new, empty sheet, it should complete. Otherwise, if your import is containing results too large, it may continue to fail.
However, if this is not related to your problem, and running the import in a new sheet did not help, please reach out to us via the in application feedback (Top Left Menu icon --> Give Feedback) as this will allow us to provide much more detailed and personalized help with your issue.
Thank you for getting back to me @Grant Apodaca .
I tried reducing the headers and line items to keep the cells under 10000, but I am still getting the same error. Maybe I am doing something wrong (But it was working until recently). I have raised it via 'Give Feedback' per your suggestion. Hopefully will get a resolution soon on this.
I have been trying to figure this out for almost a year and this tip helped me fix it!
I have (apparently) a too-large spreadsheet that I've been trying to import into, and getting the dreaded "Hmmm ... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists. (§GS-404)" error.
It didn't matter if I switched from using a filter to using Basic, or =JIRA(), or JQL. Nothing would load - even trying to pull a single ticket row by id/key.
I just now created a new, blank spreadsheet, and set up the same query, and what do you know, it pulled in.
This is fantastic. I'm just going to have to copy over / link between the spreadsheets to get the data to my main spreadsheet, but that's fine by me.
Hello @Mohammed Malubhoy ,
Thanks for bringing this up, and we have picked up a few errors on the backend that we believe are related to what you are seeing. Our Dev teams are looking into this now and I will give you an update when we have more info.
Hello - we are coming across the same error (Hmmm ... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists.) in our Google sheets. We noticed this today (3/27/20) but were previously able to use this about two weeks ago without this error (3/13 through 3/16). We've tried updating the formulas but the error is persisting.
This happens in cells that we are using formulas for and it's on each sheet within the document (9 sheets total). I'm not sure of the total number of cells we have on this. We are using Jira cloud.
We are sorry to hear you're getting the same error. If you can please submit these details via the in application feedback (Top Left Menu icon --> Give Feedback), that's will allow us to provide much more detailed and personalized help with your issue, as it may or may not be related to the topic of this post.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events