Resolved status is available in the Jira project workflow. however, it is not counted in the Jira dashboard. its issue happening when we migrated from the old Jira portal to a new portal. could you please guide on the same as due to this my Jira dashboard count for raised vs resolved is showing the wrong graph which means that Tema is not working sincerely, however, the issue is we are unable to count the done tickets in resolved
Hello @Manasi Pardeshi
Bulk edit resolution
What you need to do is bulk edit the issues, but you need to edit the workflow first.
I don't know if you are using done or closed or resolved as an end status, I'll write the example in with closed but it's all the same.
1. Add a new transition from CLOSED to CLOSED and name it Done Fix on this transition add a post-function that sets the issue resolution to DONE
2. publish the workflow, you can save a copy
3. Go to issue navigator find all issues that are in status CLOSED and resolution is Unresolved
4. In the top right corner, you will see Tools click on that bulk change
5. Select all issues
6. Choose transition issues -> choose Done fix
7. Choose not to send an email for this change if it offers
After you do this bulk edit you can remove Done Fix transition from workflow, that transition was necessary for fixing the error via bulk edit, future/new issues won't have this problem since you set the resolution before CLOSE.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by green flag and red flag - what version did you migrate from?
For simplicity, I would make the resolution be set in a green status (i.e "Done") - this is controlled through your workflow steps - see here for details on workflows and how to set them.
As for the resolution, you can either:
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events