Unable to export tickets in CSV format

Megha Agrawal April 3, 2023

Regarding CSV export –I can not export tickets in csv file because these options are missing.

Please refer attached

Version : v7.1.2

Capture_exportIssue.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

Hi @Megha Agrawal ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please take a look to the following troubleshooting article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-the-export-issues-to-csv-when-csv-export-option-is-missing-1189491371.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Megha Agrawal April 4, 2023

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I went through the above mentioned article but it did not help.

The modules for csv were not present in the file system-issueviews-plugin.xml

So I manually added these lines and restarted JIRA but after doing these steps, my 'Issue View Plugin' got disabled.

Even I followed this article as well as I am using JIRA v7.1: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-you-export-Jira-tickets-from-version-7-1-0-to-version-8-5/qaq-p/1840248

But unfortunately It did not help.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Hey @Megha Agrawal ,

did you check if moduels are enabled?

Enable the modules

Follow the steps below to re-enable the missing modules:

1. As a Jira Admin, go to  -> Manage apps -> Manage apps

2. Search for the system plugin called "Issues Views Plugin" as the example below:

3. Expand the plugin and click on the "x of x modules enabled",  so it can be expanded as well

4. Enable the following 2 modules:

Excel (CSV, All) (searchrequest-csv-all-fields)

Excel (CSV, All) (searchrequest-csv-all-fields)

You should be able to see the links CSV (All Fields) and CSV (Current Fields) back to the Export drop-down menu now.

Megha Agrawal April 5, 2023

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

I followed all the above steps.

After adding Module lines, it disabled Issue View plugin itself in the JIRA.

SO I had to revert back changes.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Please could you share a screenshot about the current situation about modules within Issue Views Plugin?

Megha Agrawal April 5, 2023

These modules are present in my JIRA

IssueViewPlugin.PNG

Suggest an answer