Unable to edit Wiki Renderer Macros Plugin

Einar July 1, 2014

Hi,

I am an administrator on my JIRA, but I am unable to enable two of the eight modules on our Wiki Renderer Macro Plugin (the two modules are code and noformat).

Both of these are marked as 'Disabled' and when I mouseover the 'Disabled' tag, it says 'Module cannot be modified'.

Does anyone know how to enable these? Do I have insufficient permissions? Our JIRA is running JIRA 6.3.

1 answer

1 vote
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2014

Hello Einar, there is a chance do not have adequate permissions to perform that, however in theory, if you are able to view those components, you should be also able to toggle them off.

One can review the current permissions assigned to each user through the following queries first for JIRA Administrators and second for JIRA System Administrators:

select perm_parameter from schemepermissions where PERMISSION=0;

select perm_parameter from schemepermissions where PERMISSION=44;

source

It may be useful also to check if any other administrator can perform the operation.

Silvestr Peknik July 21, 2014

Hi,

how do i run the query? This requires access to db?

Silvestr

Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2014

Hi Silvester, yes that is correct, you may need to talk with the DBA, you can request the output from the query in .csv format.

Suggest an answer