• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to disable user admin page is missing the operations column Edited

I went to disable a user account today and on the admin page for users the operations column (which would have the edit option as i remember it) is missing (it was there yesterday when i disabled another user).

jira users missing oeprations column 2-6-2020 11-09-24 AM.png

The only admin operations done yesterday were:

disable one user

remove a connection to a application on a host that no longer exists (secure/admin/ConfigureCrowdServer.jspa page)

change the account/password used for Delegated LDAP Authentication (I have reverted that and it made no difference)

Where has the option gone and how do i get it back?

1 answer

via tech support i found the issue was because the 'Update User attributes on Login option had been checked in the Delegated LDAP authentication directory. Logging in with a non LDAP account allowed me to disable the option and the missing Edit button reappeared.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you