Unable to Contact Support

Paul Yuen May 25, 2022

Hello,

I am a site admin for our Jira instance. We have numerous projects but one in particular has an issue where duplicate tickets are created for anyone that submits them. When attempting to raise Jira support of the bug via https://support.atlassian.com/contact, I am unable to do so and "Get Help From Your Site Admin" is displayed. I am apart of every admin group and tried multiple browsers and incognito sessions. 

Is there another means to get support?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Only the specified technical contacts can raise a support request. That said maybe the Community can assist. Can you elaborate on your issue a bit? My first suspicion would be some malformed automation rule is running and creating a duplicate. Can you check that?

Paul Yuen May 25, 2022

Thank you for the info! I added myself as a technical contact and will raise a support ticket.

To answer your question, there are no automation rules setup for this project. The duplicates are many. One user had around 5 created the same day and 2 again the next day. 

Nick Bazzi October 27, 2022

did you find out how to call support? if yes I am interested to get their phone no.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events