Two Dimensional Filter Statistics doesn't find filters of certain user.

Hey everyone,

I have a user that can't select it's filters anymore for the "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget.

I emphasize "a user" because I tested it and it works for me but not for him. 

Can anyone help troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance,

S.

2 answers

1 accepted

An old colleague did some troubleshooting and it appeared that it was an index issue,

I did a background reindex but the problem remained (see answers on Branden's post), however, using advanced search (which consistently crashed before the reindex) works now and with that feature we can search for and use the needed filter.

Best regards,

S.

0 votes

Hi Sander,

• When the user  goes to their favorite filters or saved filters do they see the filter they want to use?

When you say they can't select the filters do you mean the list is empty or he cant click on the drop-down?

If he can't click on the drop-down I would start by putting the browser in Safe Mode to disable any browser extensions and also try Private/Incognito mode.

Let me know and perhaps provide a screenshot of what they see and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

The filter is in the favorite filters.

The drop down list isn't empty but searching on the filter (by typing it's name) gives 'no matches'.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,076 views 13 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot