Trying to strike through some line items in the description section - But feature is not working

Abhishek_Roy March 13, 2019

I have a numbered description list in the description section of the ticket. I select the bunch of them and hit strike through. All it does is indents the first item and the last item (of the selected line items). 

I tried striking through each line item individually but it did not work. 

I tried striking through each line item individually and saving each line item, but it did not work.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Bosman [Realdolmen]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

Hi @Abhishek_Roy 

So i tried to replicate your problem but on my end it seems to work.

list.PNG

What version of JIRA are you using? 

Does it only happen to you or also to other users? If it happens to other users, is it everyone? 

Can you try in another browser? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, ... )

Can you disable all extensions in your browser and try again? 

Did you check if there is an error in the log files? 

Regards

Dave 

Abhishek_Roy March 13, 2019

Hi @Dave Bosman [Realdolmen]  So unfortunately, the issue still persists. I tried it in two different browsers, Internet Explorer and Chrome (which is my primary browser). 

Internet explorer has no extensions. 

I ever restarted and cleared my cache 

Dave Bosman [Realdolmen]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

Hi @Abhishek_Roy 

And what about my other questions? 

Could you answer them to? 

Regards

Dave

Abhishek_Roy March 14, 2019

@Dave Bosman [Realdolmen]  This issues was isolated just to me. It seems to be working fine now. 

I will reach out if I can recreate this

Suggest an answer