Transition status updated date

Aleksey Omelchenko February 26, 2015

Hi!

In Eazy BI we have measure (issue property) calles "Issue status updated date" and it looks like 

[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Updated at')

Now, I'd like to get another information: the exact time when Transition status updated 

Id like to get something like that

image2015-2-26 14:51:28.png

Here is the list of my actions:

1) Pick Issues as Row Dimension

2) Drill it across Measures Dimension, using Issue property "Issue status Updated Date"

3) Pick Transition Status as a Column Dimension

Here what i get instead of table needed:

image2015-2-26 15:1:52.png

It all the time shows the date of last status update no matter what transition status i pick

Could you please help me with this case?

Are there any issue property available, something like "Issue transition status Updated date"

We only started learning this complex tool and I haven't got any skill in creating my own properties via MDX query language yet.

1 answer

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2015

Hi Aleksey,

You are correct, the 'Issue status updated date' shows the last time the status was updated.

The historic issue status changes are saved in the Transition status dimension and measures. You can group these measures, e.g. Transitions to status and Transitions from status, with Transition status and Time dimension to get total issues that transitioned to/from status during selected time period. Please see example report here https://eazybi.com/accounts/1632/cubes/Issues#report/test%20Transitions%20to%20and%20from%20status%20in%20filtered%20time

This report has aggregated issues for each time period. By clicking on each column you can select 'Drill through issue' to see which issues did the transition in the selected time period.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!
Kind regards,
Lauma, support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer