Transition screen does not appear

Jeff Wood July 22, 2014

Hi,

We upgraded to the Jira and Jira Agile 6.3 earlier this year and I have found it very good. As an end user I very happy with the product. As an administrator I have been generally pleased with how intuitive it is to configure projects...at least until today :(

I have a simple, non-Agile project that I am using for my colleagues to submit feedback as they use an Alpha version of a new software we are building. I noticed that when I closed an issue I did not have anyway to set the Resolution. In other project I remembered having a small dialog/screen pop up that allowed me to set the Resolution. I tried editing the workflow of my project so that it included a screen on the transition from In Progress to Done. I am pretty sure that I was successful in adding this screen to the transition and then publishing the new workflow, but the screen is still not appearing. Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2014

Hello Jeff,

Have you taken a look at the following page? I hope this can shed some light:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Edit+the+Resolution+of+an+Issue

Suggest an answer