Hello Jira Team,
We are facing strange issue while we are accessing the board/backlog. We are unable to see the tickets which we had created in Sprints as well as in Backlogs. It shows below icon and where if I click on update Update filter it just landed in Settings and no where I see setting to update the count of tickets
When you click update filter, is should take you to the issue navigator where you can adjust the filter so that it doesn't try to include too many issues. What does the filter show you? There's a summary count on the issue navigator page.
This is resolved, would like add more points to Nic,
- When you click on "Edit filter"
- Try a filter with the Date ranges will will reduce the count.
- Save filter as "Name of the filter "
- Then pick the saved filter in "Saved Filter" category.
- In my case "WE board filter" is default, dropdown will show you the saved filter.
- Pick that and go to your board this should bring back the board.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events